Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: v-Rally Argentina 2017

v-Rally Argentina 2017 2 years 6 months ago #11

• RALLY Guru
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 295
Paskutine diena labai trumpa, tad be didelių nuotykių. Tikslas buvo išsaugoti padangas paskutiniam GR ir gauti maksimum taškų. Kas ir pavyko. Nebloga antra vieta, plius 5 Power taškai. Bet bendrai vertinat, pasirodymas buvo siaubingas, pralošiau virš minutės sau klaidomis. Todėl nesu patenkintas rezultatu ypač, kai man žinomi visi GR...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

v-Rally Argentina 2017 2 years 6 months ago #12

• paulotempera
  • Захожу иногда
  • Thank you received: 15
My dear friends and super drivers,
First of all, thanks rbr-lt for allways try replicate The WRC rallys, second i think the super drivers (the ones who fly in nearly all stages ) should complain less when they find a longer Stage or when find a stage witch they can't do it flat out with the eyes closed, or because they can't find grip..i drive ALL the stages with default notes , and beleive , with no cuts, allways two wheels on road.
Thanks rbr-lt Team.
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by paulotempera.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RALLY Guru

v-Rally Argentina 2017 2 years 6 months ago #13

• RALLY Guru
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 295
I running RBR about 12 years and a lot of time try fighting with witches. But now, my opinion is changed here. I'm fighting only with himself on road. So, for me not interesting any more how fastest drivers runs on the same road. - Cuts, changing physics or something ealse cheating dont intersting for me. I try get fun with my driving and if it comes Im happy. Also I changed actulally every defoult pace notes in game. Like in real rally, driver must have own pace notes from road, I do the same. And if it will right, I dont need hotlaping on this stage any more. I think it is rally...
BR
Rally G
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by RALLY Guru.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JONAITIS, paulotempera

v-Rally Argentina 2017 2 years 6 months ago #14

• KKS
  • Захожу иногда
  • KOLOMIETS Kirill
  • Thank you received: 30
paulotempera wrote:
My dear friends and super drivers,
should complain less when they find a longer Stage or when find a stage witch they can't do it flat out
If this was appeal to me, I always drive by pacenotes and trust them. And default pacenotes at that stage was horrible.

I remember when I do rally with 3 repeated stages of Berica, with same awfull pacenotes I crash twice on same place (near the beginning a stage). It was a R4 30 R3cut section and default pacenotes have: R4 30 L5 and R4 and I always turn to the left and find my "special tree" cuz it's L5 on notes.
Something like that happen with me here. I didn't expect that R6+ corner(in regular I didn't note these corners at all) was noted like R5don't cut
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds

Kontaktai

WWW.RBR-LT administracija: vilius.liudas@gmail.com

Open WRC čempionato organizacija: vilius.liudas@gmail.com

Historic Baltic Sprint čempionato organizacija: vilius.liudas@gmail.com

Veikla

Facebook Youtube

Blogger instagram