TOPIC: v-Rally POLAND

v-Rally POLAND 2 years 3 months ago #21

• KOCHETKOV
  • Завсегдатай
  • Thank you received: 43
Телепортация :lol:
КОЧЕТКОВ Антон
пилот команды YALTA CRIMEA RALLY TEAM
The administrator has disabled public write access.

v-Rally POLAND 2 years 3 months ago #22

• RALLY Guru
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 295
Pluginaleportacyja :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: KOCHETKOV

v-Rally POLAND 2 years 3 months ago #23

• paulotempera
  • Захожу иногда
  • Thank you received: 15
KOCHETKOV wrote:
WACH Tomek Started the second leg on dry rubber and was very fast. Is it normal? Do not you think that the pilot plays unfairly?

WACH Tomek is ALLWAYS very fast!! one day, last season i have won the power stage with my wrc2 car, on the next day i had to send several replays( i had no problem at all ith that!!!!) this getlemen WACH Tomek, win "all " the stages with crazy times(super fast) and no one asks for replays?
The following user(s) said Thank You: KOCHETKOV

v-Rally POLAND 2 years 3 months ago #24

• Tommi53
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi all... First of all I sent a few replays from this rally so you can check everything. You can even ask admins of RBR Czech for check my replays. Please also notice that in second leg where I put dry gravel tyres by the mistake and then in the next loop where I was using intermediate tyres I was 10 seconds faster on every stage than in previous loop. I'm just fast... :) but also in this rally where there was a lot of rain difference beetwen R5 and WRC cars is a bit smaller because WRC cars has too much power for such as this conditions and it's very important to drive very smooth.

One more thing... in regulations -> 9.3 Using improper words or obscenely characters - plus 15 seconds (each word or character) to overall result.
So what about behavior of Anton Kochetkov in comments of this rally? ;) I'm writing about this just because I'm think that even that I send these replays Mr. Kochetkov didn't even look them... and he still will be writing all those stupid things in comments in next rally...
The following user(s) said Thank You: igsss, JONAITIS

v-Rally POLAND 2 years 3 months ago #25

• KOCHETKOV
  • Завсегдатай
"and he still will be writing all those stupid things in comments in next rally..." SUPER FAST RACER Mr. WACH TOMEK (C)

First, I looked.
Secondly, you obviously do not have the standard physics of the car.
Clutching the car with the road, even on the slippery surface and on dry tires - is ideal.
Mr. Tomek - you mean that there are hundreds of thousands of idiots on the plug-in?
Or are you just so quick and gifted that people steering on more powerful and high-speed cars can not catch up with your not the fastest Citroën DS3 R5?

There are limits to the physics of the game that can not be changed without using changes in the MISC and the Differential Mapping.
There are such programs as X-Sim and others, which greatly contribute to this.
But this is not considered fair in the Richard Burns Rally and is perceived as Cheating by many pilots, including myself.

On the whole plug-in two - the three fastest pilots we have.
Which on any technique is brought to the WRC class for half a minute from each SS. Well, just because they are fast, but we are not.

Sorry for my WRONG opinion.
But this is my opinion.
КОЧЕТКОВ Антон
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by KOCHETKOV.

v-Rally POLAND 2 years 3 months ago #26

• KOCHETKOV
  • Завсегдатай
And yes, and on the next rally I'll call you Cheater!
КОЧЕТКОВ Антон

v-Rally POLAND 2 years 3 months ago #27

• Tommi53
  • Новый участник
So if you think that I am cheater why you didn't write about this to the admins of RBR Czech?! :)

I don't even know, about what programs you are talking about but that's kinda interesting that you know everything about them ;). And I'm not the only one that can be faster than you in R5 car. Here you can look for some others very good times in R5 cars in wet conditions, here for example on RP 2009 Shakedown and Kormoran 1 and as you can see I wasn't be so so much better with my times in last RBR-LT rally :)
rbr.onlineracing.cz/index.php?act=tourmn...12&stage=2&class=102
rbr.onlineracing.cz/index.php?act=tourmn...a9ddce8cc12&stage=20

This is just a fact that on wet gravel it's really nothing so much surprising that good driver in R5 car can beat WRC cars. And once again, if you think that I am cheater you should write about this to the admins of RBR Czech immediately! Just do this and give me a break :P
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Tommi53.
The following user(s) said Thank You: igsss

v-Rally POLAND 2 years 3 months ago #28

• RALLY Guru
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 295
Stop guys, its too much emotion in such stupid things. As I write before, dont forget its only FOR FUN! Actually is not reason, if someone chating or not. If some cant fight without cheats, ok lets do it, but in true is not the same victory as without it, so you never can delete it form memory, thats all.

When I start driving on RBR, very soon I decide, I want use them as simulator, only. So, what its mean - first no use any cheats.
Second, no any "bycicle" cameras, I know I can be faste with it and I was, but I forget it for all times - it's simulation. My camera is close to inside camera, I must to see nose of my car and feel widenst of car...
Next, no any fu***g 2D and 3D pace note helpers around my monitor. Only me and my co driver. I never hotlaping on stages. If drive on track few times, its just for fix my pace notes...
When I start driving on RBR, very soon I decide, I want use them as simulator, only. So, what its mean - first no use any cheats.
Second, no any "bycicle" cameras, I know I can be faste with it and I was, but I forget it for all times - it's simulation. My camera is close to inside camera, I must to see nose of my car and feel widenst of car...
Next, no any fu***g 2D and 3D pace note helpers around my monitor. Only me and my co driver. And never hotlaping on stages. If I drive few times on track, its just for fix my pace notes, but not for memorise whole track...
Of course, manual gear box.
No any monitor camera distortion - no "straight road" looking stages...
As result, my simulation feeling and reaction help safe him self in few real road accidents - where is no place to cheating :D

Now Tommi, you must to agree, your times looks minimum as suspicious. A lot of guys drive here 10 and more years here and know situation as well from inside. And here is dont have big impact size of car (by the way, DS3 R5 and DS3 WRC have close to the same size ;) ). There is something else, I dont know what, but as I write before its don't interesting for me any more. This is you way and only you know how you do it.

Now for Anton. Ok you have opinion and suspiciouses, but its not alow to Insult others. This is destructive way, emotions without, controls never does right job. So try control it. Next time, I must to agree with Tommy and we must to apply penalty for inproper words reasone.
Agree, his times looks like standart or different physics times, but we don't have way, how to check it and be sure... And I, actually dont need it, I see good times and want to be faster. It's like some reason, dont stay in one place :D

Ok guys, peace and see you in Finland...
Of course, manual gear box.
And no any monitor camera distortion - no "Straight road" looking stages...
As result, my simulation feeling and reaction helped safe him self in few real road accidents - where is no place to cheating :D

Now Tommi, you must to agree, your times looks minimum as suspicious. A lot of guys drive here 10 and more years here, and you must to agree, know situation as well. And here is dont have big impact size of car (by the way, DS3 R5 and DS3 WRC have close to the same size ;) ). There is something ealse, I dont know what, but as I write before its don't interesting for me, any more. This is you way and only you know how you do it

Now for Anton. Ok you have opinion and suspiciouses, but its not alow to Insult others. This is destructive way, emotions without, controls never does right job. So try control it. Next time, I must to agree with Tommy and we must to apply penalty for inproper words reasone.
Agree, his times looks like standart or different physics times, but we don't have way, how to check it and be sure... And I, actually dont need it, I see good times and want to be faster. It's like some reason, dont stay in one place :D

Ok guys, peace and see you in Finland...
The following user(s) said Thank You: igsss, KOCHETKOV

v-Rally POLAND 2 years 3 months ago #29

• igsss
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 287
Anton, CALM DOWN!!!
Tomek isn't cheater! He have good driving, speed and setup ;) Maybe you envy his good driving, speed and setup? Just look at this link - rbr.onlineracing.cz/index.php?act=tourmn...e&stage=14&class=102 You see that differences are small? I know what you think that you best driver in RBR :lol: But it is not :P For you are a lot of better drivers ;) Polish always were and now are one of the best drivers in RBR ;)

Why you then play RBR and also in our championships? Anyone season without reproaches with our championships :lol: Always writing in comments improper words :lol: You think that we not understanding your improper words? Our championships is not place where you can write improper words! Maybe try to find other championship where can write improper wods or not understanding theirs :dry:

A similar situation is in real Latvia rally championship, where 17 years old talented Finland driver Kalle Rovanpera (You probably not know his :lol: ) smashing all others drivers and nobody are unsatisfied. In 20 kilometres gravel stage he won 20 seconds difference. Easier - 1 sec/km. So, can't be similar and in RBR? If you not know, RBR is not game, RBR is simulator ;)

Anton, just chill and enjoy with your driving :) If you can't drive like Tomek, try your improve driving and setup. Now you Tomek naming as cheater...
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by RALLY Guru.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tommi53

v-Rally POLAND 2 years 3 months ago #30

• Tommi53
  • Новый участник
RALLY Guru, I'm sorry but I'm not sure that I understand this well -
And here is dont have big impact size of car (by the way, DS3 R5 and DS3 WRC have close to the same size ;) ).
I'm fast in every car, in every class. There is not many class in which I don't have at least a few world records and furthermore in Rally Italia Sardegna I was driving in Peugeot 208 T16 2015 R5 ;). And I must say that my knowledge about RBR except driving is not so big but I was thinking that people who are making physics to cars on ngp can check it everything when they have replays.

And... Joukkovaara gravel II (damp/normal), same conditions as in rally. Time was even better now and in my opinion I made a few mistakes which costly me a few seconds. That's all from me, there are replays, here is even a video. I can't do nothing more so see you in Finland :).
Simulation? I think that I'm doing this not so bad - 571 degrees.
rbr.onlineracing.cz/index.php?act=tourmn...ge=1&splits=1#splits

Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Tommi53.
The following user(s) said Thank You: igsss
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Kontaktai

WWW.RBR-LT administracija: vilius.liudas@gmail.com

Open WRC čempionato organizacija: vilius.liudas@gmail.com

Historic Baltic Sprint čempionato organizacija: vilius.liudas@gmail.com

Veikla

Facebook Youtube

Blogger instagram