Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: v-Rally POLAND

v-Rally POLAND 2 years 3 months ago #41

• igsss
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 287
KOCHETKOV wrote:
Ignas, you before you write something, think what you write.
My experience is nothing?

Oh well . Successes to you, the ADMINISTRATOR!
Achievment for you, now you write full-English topics :) Congratulations! I remember when you wrote half-English, half-Russian topics and comments :lol: :lol:

I'm know what I write ;) Here your experience, topics about Tomek is NOTHING ;) We need any evidence, but not verbal evidence. In his video, I see any cheating, he driving very well ;)

And RBR-LT is not mine if you not know yet ;)
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by igsss.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

v-Rally POLAND 2 years 3 months ago #42

• Tommi53
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 9
Well Anton, so I even took a little time this morning to see you replay from SS16, which was Kormoran 2. Honnestly, that was wasted time for me. You are making that much obvious mistakes that I just don't believe it that you can write all these things about me. Only in first split you have made a several mistakes, which was outs and halfspins. You braking technique is a joke - half brake and half throttle at the same time at all braking zone - it looks like you don't know what you want to do. You are loosing on every braking a lot time. Also at exits from corners you are just kick the floor with throttle so don't be surprised that you are loosing grip every time!!! Especially in WRC cars on wet gravel is important to just not kick the floor with throttle. In R5 cars this is easier because there is not that much power and driving is more smooth. That's the reason why in R5 car you can fight with WRC if you are a good driver :).

So I have seen you replay and there is no difference in physics, you are just weak.

And Anton, I can even help you a little :). Here is a topic in which you can write about all you suspicions - www.ly-racing.de/viewtopic.php?p=183789#183789
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Tommi53.
The following user(s) said Thank You: igsss

v-Rally POLAND 2 years 3 months ago #43

• KOCHETKOV
  • Завсегдатай
  • Thank you received: 43
igsss wrote:
Achievment for you, now you write full-English topics :) Congratulations! I remember when you wrote half-English, half-Russian topics and comments :lol: :lol:

I'm know what I write ;) Here your experience, topics about Tomek is NOTHING ;) We need any evidence, but not verbal evidence. In his video, I see any cheating, he driving very well ;)

And RBR-LT is not mine if you not know yet ;)

In his video, you will not see anything, because you have no experience, but a lot of ambition, as for a person who has taken the responsibility to lead.
Diplomacy is zero.
How do you think the evidence should look like?
Horns over a car or a flying car?

If you were a more experienced RRB pilot / player with more experience, then everything is pretty obvious in this video.
The pilot for the entire sushi has never made a slip, no single departure due to lack of coverage, from the place of the speaker and dispersal is clearly not on a damp or intermediate slippery surface.

I do not know what you mean by proof, but for me experience is not unimportant.
Game experience and experience of observation.
КОЧЕТКОВ Антон
пилот команды YALTA CRIMEA RALLY TEAM

v-Rally POLAND 2 years 3 months ago #44

• KOCHETKOV
  • Завсегдатай
Tommi53 wrote:
Well Anton, so I even took a little time this morning to see you replay from SS16, which was Kormoran 2. Honnestly, that was wasted time for me. You are making that much obvious mistakes that I just don't believe it that you can write all these things about me. Only in first split you have made a several mistakes, which was outs and halfspins. You braking technique is a joke - half brake and half throttle at the same time at all braking zone - it looks like you don't know what you want to do. You are loosing on every braking a lot time. Also at exits from corners you are just kick the floor with throttle so don't be surprised that you are loosing grip every time!!! Especially in WRC cars on wet gravel is important to just not kick the floor with throttle. In R5 cars this is easier because there is not that much power and driving is more smooth. That's the reason why in R5 car you can fight with WRC if you are a good driver :).

So I have seen you replay and there is no difference in physics, you are just weak.

And Anton, I can even help you a little :). Here is a topic in which you can write about all you suspicions - www.ly-racing.de/viewtopic.php?p=183789#183789

Thanks for the analysis of my piloting, of course.
But each technique has its own reasons and reasons. The brake is squeezed out when the gas is pressed halfway, so that the cards of the differentials work to keep the car on the road, because the car on the NGP Physics slides very hard.
When I get out of the corner, I type a scold, which is not true?
Do you reverse the brake when you exit the turn?
Yes, I press the gas on the floor, because when you click on half the cards do not work completely on their 75% and do not stretch. The car burrows and there is an out and wear of the tires.

Maybe I'm VERY far from optimal driving, but over the years of simulation - I'm so used to driving.
КОЧЕТКОВ Антон

v-Rally POLAND 2 years 3 months ago #45

• Tommi53
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 9
There is a evidence in the end of video that I was driving in this tournament -> rbr.onlineracing.cz/index.php?act=tourmn...1&class=102&splits=1 - look at my time and the name of the rally in the last few seconds of my video.

But the most important thing is the question why you still didn't write about all this situation and you suspicions here? -> www.ly-racing.de/viewtopic.php?p=183789#183789
I'm sure that people who are making physics are gonna response there.
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by Tommi53.

v-Rally POLAND 2 years 3 months ago #46

• RALLY Guru
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 295
Ech guys, ech young guys :) So many energy you have :P , but please, use them more productive...
Now, I have some confuse with Tomecec Libor, I cant find them in driver registration list. But without allowing from us, he cant drive in out tournamet. So, seem he drive legaly on our tournamet. But what with car, here is really problem because I cant see them with registrated new car ( Fiesta 2017 WRC). Here is one moment, that we have 148 registraed participants. And I dont know why, some drivers, registrate again the same car event by event. And I must delete old registration, to keep registration form without doubles registration...
so, can to be, I make mistake and deleted him, I'm not sure...
I must to look in this situation more acurate and let you know...
The following user(s) said Thank You: KOCHETKOV

v-Rally POLAND 2 years 3 months ago #47

• RALLY Guru
  • Администратор
  • Thank you received: 295
Ok, result table is updated Tomecek is removed from list - no registration so far...
The following user(s) said Thank You: KOCHETKOV

v-Rally POLAND 2 years 3 months ago #48

• KOCHETKOV
  • Завсегдатай
RALLY Guru wrote:
Ok, result table is updated Tomecek is removed from list - no registration so far...

Thanks for the response.
And yet, I'm certainly pleased that I was scoring the Tomecek Libor scores (18 + 2) for the second place, but still, the second place of the absolute is not 20 points :-))
THANK YOU )))) i`m loosed PS

And TeamPoints = 18+4 (22)

Points are allocated to the top ten drivers in each competition on a 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1 basis.
КОЧЕТКОВ Антон
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by KOCHETKOV.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RALLY Guru
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

Kontaktai

WWW.RBR-LT administracija: vilius.liudas@gmail.com

Open WRC čempionato organizacija: vilius.liudas@gmail.com

Historic Baltic Sprint čempionato organizacija: vilius.liudas@gmail.com

Veikla

Facebook Youtube

Blogger instagram